Jeff Barry: The Man and His Music

Jeff Barry: The Man and His Music
Official Fan Site

Friday, March 31, 2006

A Jeff Barry Birthday - April 3

Jeff Barry has a birthday coming up on Monday, April 3rd, and as a surprise for him, I've set up a special message board where fans and friends can post their birthday wishes. If you've ever danced to "Be My Baby" and "Baby, I Love You," sighed at "Chapel of Love," wept at "Tell Laura I Love Her" and "Leader of the Pack," or rocked to "Sugar, Sugar," then you're familiar with the impact this legendary Brill Building composer-producer has had on our lives and sensibilities; his influence on rock and roll cannot be overstated.

I'd like to get as many signatures as possible for this virtual birthday card, so if you've not done so already, please visit here and add your greetings for Jeff. Board registration is not required to post. I'll be surprising Jeff with the link either on Sunday night or Monday morning, so here's your chance to communicate with the man himself and let him know how much his music has meant to you over the years!

Thanks,
Laura

No comments: